To whom it concerns...

I realize that I have not been posting very frequently and that was deliberate. I have been under attack (by persons who shall remain nameless) for having the audacity to use MY blog to vent, to share my own experiences, news articles etc. No, this is not just a blog to celebrate Eric, but to share my personal experiences raising a micro-preemie. To let another person raising a special needs child know that they are not alone.


Because of these attacks, I have not felt free to share as openly as I would like.

I've decided not to allow these bullies to push me around any longer.

I have every right to limit the amount of pictures of my son on this blog and to watermark them. It is for privacy reasons. There are people who steal pictures of other peoples' children and use them for their own creepy needs. If you are my friend on Facebook, you would already have access to these pictures. Those are the only people allowed to see them.

I owe you nothing. This is my blog and my child. My child does not belong to you. I am not merely the womb donor. You are messing with the wrong person. It is disgusting and pathetic how obsessed you are with a child you barely know. The very fact that you demand things, that you have no rights to, is frankly, very disturbing. You do not have the right to demean and belittle me for not doing the things you want me to do. I think you and your ilk need professional help. Please consider it.

If you don't like it, move on. Your readership is not needed nor wanted. Go harass someone else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire

Inspire health and wellness support groups

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers